Reasons to Stay in Sea Change Safety Cove.
1. Breathtaking views of Tasman Island and Cape Pillar seen from your self catering accommodation
2. Listen and watch the waves caress the shores of the secluded Safety Cove beach from beach view bed and breakfast room
3. Enjoy romantic walks on Safety Cove beach. Chances are you’ll not meet another soul… it’s one of Tasmania’s best kept secrets.
4. Stay in quality 4 star accommodation. Water views. Sliding doors open onto the verandah and all rooms have en-suite, TV and refrigerator.
5. Relax and enjoy superb views from verandah. Constantly changing, always spectacular!
6. Enjoy the tranquil garden setting of this secluded location. Sea Change Safety Cove offers both solitude and natural beauty.
7. Listen and Watch for Birds. The peaceful and secluded setting of Sea Change Safety Cove is a birdwatcher’s delight.
8. Visit the remarkable cave and crescent beach with its massive sand dunes.
9. Play golf, hit over the famous 9th hole chasm… the local golf course is just a few minutes away.
11. Let your hosts Sue and Rex Mapley arrange some of the activities mentioned here or in our brochure.
12. Watch the colour, light, mood and sea changes of this magnificent landscape.